Sunday, March 31, 2013

Tickled Pink Woman Podcast: Episode #12



Access at iTunes Podcasts: Subscribe to Tickled Pink Woman 
Or 
Listen directly from here via Libsyn RSS 

Tickled Pink Woman Podcast Show Notes:
Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hello and welcome to Episode 12 of the Tickled Pink Woman podcast, a woman’s celebration of self.  The focus of today’s podcast: Ways to Stress Less.

I.         MUSE: Why I’ve been AWOL this last few weeks…

II.        Today's episode: My tips for stressing less…

1)   Implement Time Savers: WhatIWore app, combine self-care rituals, set up coffee to brew the night before...
2)   Pare Down: closets, the “stack” on my desk, jewelry repair...
3)   Engage in at least one spiritual activity a day: meditation, yoga, deep breathing
4)   Establish minimum standards for self-care: A concept from author Jennifer Louden.  My minimum standards for self-care are: plenty of water, affirmations, rest, creativity daily
5)   Sign on for the power of the pen: journal, record creative inspirations as they come to you, write out monthly dreams, create an “all I want this weekend” list, pen a letter or note to a friend
6)   Embrace white space: breakfast, meditation, driving to and from work, patio time…
7)   Consciously commit to undertaking one creative endeavor a day: write a few lines in your journal, rearrange…, plant a flower garden, be resourceful (repurpose items, get things done YOUR way, problem solve)
8)   Micromove!  Apply author SARK’s strategies for getting things done…

Pinking Shears: Ways to take today’s concepts away and tailor them for your needs! 

1) Choose at least one item from each of the eight tips and implement it in the coming month!

2) Grab your journal and record added ways that you can minimize stress… Enact your strategies!

Rosy Resources: For those who want to explore today’s topic a bit further, check out:

·      My blog post dated February 7, 2013: Peace Up Stress Down
·      My blog post dated June 6, 2012: Minimum Requirements for Self Care
·      Jennifer Louden’s website and free resources

Tickled Pink Woman Promo: If you enjoyed today’s podcast, I hope you will join me on my blog it’s a great source for added inspiration and it is where today’s show notes will be housed: tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com.  Connect with me on Twitter (@TickledPinkTina), Like Tickled Pink Woman on Facebook and join me on Instagram.  Check out my book, Eternal Presents: Accepting and Using the Precious, Intangible Gifts Others Give Us on Amazon and Etsy!   Check out my MP3 + accompanying e-workbook: No Regrets & Self-authored: Making Your Dreams Real…The Tickled Pink Woman Way.  It’s a mini retreat that sets forth my tips on establishing a guiding mantra and making dreams real and it’s found in my Etsy shop (Tickled Pink Woman).

I’d love to hear your thoughts about the blog and podcasts.  Email me at tinatickledpink@gmail.com or snail mail me: Tina Bradley, Post Office Box 289, Bowling Green, OH  43402.

Thank you for joining me on today’s episode of the Tickled Pink Woman podcast. Hope you’ll join me this week on the blog! Joy & peace!