Sunday, March 24, 2013

An Adventuresome March Artist's Date...

When u decide Ur life is an adventure, the treasures and magic abound.
--personal insights via Twitter (March 23, 2013)

Saturday morning (post my standing breakfast date, downtown, with Mark), I headed over to the Starbucks on the local college campus.  My plan?  Venture forth for a memorable artist's date.  My intention for this occasion?  Well, it was to write a rough draft of the last section of my book proposal...

Entering the Bowen-Thompson Student Union, I glided into a mystical, fantastical and lively realm... Bongo drums pelting out blissful rhythms, folks dressed in a myriad of adventuresome costumes (some comical, others frightening, all were eye-catching!) and (did I already mention?) people everywhere, it was akin to arriving at a party of sorts--one big bash.

After a spot of sampling the many wondrous sights, I wandered into the Starbucks and set up shop.  As a result of inspiring sights and sounds all around me, sprinkled with hot tea and a tucked-away table near a window with a view, I merged a couple of hours later with that last section of my book proposal in tow (albeit a very rough draft!).

Below are few pics from my adventuresome March artist's date.

A few sights from inside the Union...




Bongos!



Views from inside the Starbucks...




What I saw peering out Starbucks' windows...



 Joy & peace & embrace life as an adventure!  The magic and treasures will subsequently abound! T.