Sunday, February 24, 2013

Art Journaling: I Heart It!

Tickled Pink Woman Podcast Episode #11 (video)


Access at iTunes Podcasts: Click here
(Consider subscribing for free to Tickled Pink Woman in iTunes Podcasts)
Or listen directly via Libsyn RSS: http://traffic.libsyn.com/tickledpinkwoman/720p.mov

A few weeks ago, I completed the art journal I first began using on May 6, 2010.  This momentous occasion has spurred the latest Tickled Pink Woman Television video/podcast (You may access this video at one of the links provided above).

In this video, I'll share added glimpses into my old and new art journals, discuss my art journaling journey and insights regarding this reflective activity.  BTW, Tabitha is, yet again, prominently featured in this latest video.

During the video, I mention my growth journal.  More information regarding this is found here.  I also mention past art journaling videos I've made.  My collection of videos may be accessed at my YouTube channel.

Joy and peace!  T.