Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tickled Pink Woman Podcast: Episode #8



Access at iTunes Podcasts: Subscribe to Tickled Pink Woman 

Or via Libsyn RSS:  http://traffic.libsyn.com/tickledpinkwoman/Show_8_2.m4a


Tickled Pink Woman Podcast Episode #8 Show Notes:
Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hello and welcome to Episode 8 of the Tickled Pink Woman podcast, a woman’s celebration of self.  The focus of today’s podcast: Personal Growth…

My muse on the past few weeks + personal growth…

Great ways to get your “grow” on:

Learning
·      Read
·      E-courses
·      Get mentored or coached
·      Teleclasses
·      Classes (e.g. yoga)

Action
·      stepping toward your dreams
·      self-reflection
·      creativity
·      doing differently
·      doing what makes you uncomfortable
·      artist’s dates

Surprise Packages
·      when things don’t go off as planned
·      difficult situations
·      Wise Self

Growth Opportunities—(those areas in which I hope to grow, gain skills, shed undesired patterns, etc.) a discussion about mine as well as those I've identified for myself in 2013...

Expanded Community
·      Friends
·      Volunteer work/advocacy
·      Work

Growth Journal: define + discuss use

Pinking Shears: Ways to take today’s concepts away and tailor them for your needs! 

·      This month, engage in one or more of the identified learning opportunities discussed today
·      Do one thing that’s different or uncomfortable
·      Identify your 2013 growth opportunities and sketch ways you can begin addressing them this month


Rosy Resources: For those who want to explore today’s topic a bit further, check out:

·      My blog post dated December 6, 2012: “Surprise Packages
·      My blog post dated September 26, 2012: “My Growth Journal: What it is. How it’s used.”
·      My blog post dated September 27, 2012: “Recent Growth Journal Reflections
·      Lynne Franks’ “Grow: The Modern Woman’s Handbook

Tickled Pink Woman Promo: If you enjoyed today’s podcast, I hope you will join me on my blog it’s a great source for added inspiration and it is where today’s show notes will be housed: tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com.  

Connect with me on Twitter (@TickledPinkTina), Like Tickled Pink Woman on Facebook and join me on Instagram (http://instagram.com/tickledpinkwoman).  

Check out my book, Eternal Presents: Accepting and Using the Precious, Intangible Gifts Others Give Us on Amazon and Etsy!   Check out my MP3 + accompanying e-workbook: No Regrets & Self-authored: Making Your Dreams Real…The Tickled Pink Woman Way.  It’s a mini retreat that sets forth my tips on establishing a guiding mantra and making dreams real and it’s found in my Etsy shop (Tickled Pink Woman).  

If you’re in the Toledo or Ann Arbor area, would love you to join me on January 26 from 1 to 3:30 p.m. for my first Tickled Pink Woman workshop of the year.  This one’s entitled “Intention. Reflection. Vision. Dream Realization in the New Year.”  It’s at the Harmony in Life Center in Sylvania.  More details about this and everything else discussed here today will be in the show notes (on my blog).

I’d love to hear your thoughts about the blog and podcasts.  Email me at tinatickledpink@gmail.com or snail mail me: Tina Bradley, Post Office Box 289, Bowling Green, OH  43402.

Thank you for joining me on today’s episode of the Tickled Pink Woman podcast. Hope you’ll join me this week on the blog! Joy & peace!