Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year. New Month. New Dreams!

"Not knowing when the dawn will come, I open every door." --Emily Dickinson

Happy New Year!  In the spirit of doing more of what works for me, I've proceeded in drawing up my dreams for January 2013--remembering the page is blank, the pen is in my hand and I have the ability to self-author my life (smile!).  In accordance with this knowledge, here they are--my January dreams:

  • Begin writing the Tickled Pink Woman creativity e-book
  • Read + engage in activities from chapter 1, The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity
  • Shoot + publish a YouTube video for blog, podcast
  • Utilize the services of a professional mentor
  • Read Gail McMeekin's The Power of Positive Choices: Adding and Subtracting Your Way to a Great Life
  • Skim re-read of Getting Your Book Published for Dummies by Sarah Parsons Zackheim
  • Take myself out on an artist’s date
  • Finalize edit of book sample chapter
  • Bookstore browse
  • Enjoy a pedi
  • Indulge in mani
  • Re-establish my meditation practice
  • Revisit (no less than weekly) my January plan for realizing growth opportunities
  • Savor cashing in gift certificate for a relaxing one-hour massage
  • Plan for a first quarter Tickled Pink Woman workshop
  • Continue Leonie Dawson's Biz Goddess e-course
  • Craft book query letter for publishers
  • Learn to edit my own YouTube videos and podcasts
  • Engage in Britt Bravo's Juicy Blogging e-course
  • Re-engage in Instagram (would love to connect with you there as well!)

What dreams have you sketched onto your blank page this new month?  Would ADORE hearing about them!  

Joy, peace & a dreamy January to you!  T.