Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Get Self-Authored. Maybe Win a Yoga Mat!

Reflect. Establish your mantra + dreams. Possibly win this yoga mat!

Happy New Year!  I heard someone say on New Year's Eve that 13 is now their lucky number--great way to embrace 2013, yes?

Just a friendly reminder...  Now through January 5, 2013, anyone who purchases No Regrets & Self-authored: Making Dreams Real... The Tickled Pink Woman Way will be entered for a random drawing to win a yoga mat (courtesy of General Electric's HealthyShare initiative).  For added info about my MP3 + e-workbook combo, view this past post.

While I'm at it (smile), I wanted to share this lovely post from impressive femme and fab blogger Christine at Yoga Twist on Life.  She purchased, used and praised (on her blog today) No Regrets & Self-authored: Making Dreams Real... The Tickled Pink Woman Way .  Undoubtedly, I'm flying high amidst her heartfelt testimonial!  

Joy, peace & happy 2013!  T.