Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sure You Can!


It's taken me a number of years, but I have come to realize it's my life, and that I am in charge of it. As long as it's legal, responsible, respectful of myself and others, and my actions are not harming anyone, I can pretty much call my own shots (Yum!).  

Join me, won't you, please? Once you arrive at this decision, you can do lots of neat stuff.  You can:

Proudly sport white jeans after Labor Day/before Memorial Day.

Color with crayons (and do so outside the lines, too!).

Boldly pursue your dreams (big and small)...

Publicly profess your love of a tree!

Openly discuss your gal pal lunches taken with your pet tabby cat (smile). 

Don whatever hat you wish.

Use your voice to speak your truth.

_________________________ 
(Yes, you may fill in the blank above with your heart’s desire! You sure can!).

Joy and peace!  T.