Friday, November 30, 2012

I Adore Handmade Etsy!



Today’s blog post (which is also this week’s podcast episode) is a video celebrating handmade Etsy goodies.  I, too, have joined the growing number of women selling handmade goods (Yes, I have an Etsy shop!).

Currently, my book, Eternal Presents: Accepting and Using the Precious, Intangible Gifts Others Give Us, is the sole item featured in my Etsy shop (It's also sold on Amazon.).  One of my goals for December is to add an MP3 about goal setting in the New Year to my shop (which will possibly include an e-workbook).  Stay tuned for added details in the coming weeks!

In the event you missed the previous Tickled Pink Woman podcasts, I’ve included the links below:
Episodes 1, 2, 3, and 4.

You might also enjoy these past posts (To access the one related to my writing basket, click here.  To read one which provides a link to the cards featured in today's video, click here).

I welcome your ideas for upcoming podcast and video subject matters!  Email me or provide suggestions via comments to this blog post. 

Have a wonderful Friday!  T.