Thursday, October 11, 2012

Adorations: Pumpkins, a Pedi, Blooms & More

Easy to adore: Tabitha (resident diva pet + gifted shellacked pumpkin)

What a beautiful fall week it's been: chill temps, trees adorned with an array of bright jewel tones, and a magical mix of sun and clouds.  Plus, the week's serious pampering plan has gone off without a hitch (smile). An evening yoga class on Monday. A facial on Tuesday, and last night, an awesome pedi (which included a heavenly foot and calf massage). Tomorrow evening=a French mani, cut and highlights.

The month of June marked the last time I wrote an "adorations" post.  In the spirit of the season and my adherence to this week's powering pampering plan, my latest adorations are...

Late bloomers; like this lovely pink rose...

Pumpkin spice pillar candle from the dollar store (smells so fab!)...

Orange mums in my garden that remind me of little jack-o-lanterns...

Displaying pumpkins and mums in my flower beds grown by my little sis, Natalie 
(She's the sole proprietor of a produce farm + market in Indiana!)...

Warm whirlpool foot soak...

Freshly pedi'd feet...

The prospect of sipping a hot cup of herbal tea while
sitting under the salon's dryer, tonight...
(Snapped this shot last summer while enjoying a visit to the salon!)

What is it that you adore?  Please do tell!  T.