Thursday, September 20, 2012

Making Your Creative Mark; Markedly So


I'm honored to announce that, a few days ago, I appeared as a guest blogger on fave author Gail McMeekin's Creative Success blog. That's right, it's the same guest blog opportunity I mentioned in a recent post (smile!).

About three years ago, I read, for the first time, Gail's book, The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women: A Portable Mentor.  At that time, I'd have never imagined myself as someday being featured as a guest writer on her blog.  Since that time, I've read several more of her books (Loved them all!) and participated on her Facebook forum which correlated with the 12 Secrets of Highly Successful Women Journal (Adored that as well!).

Sure hope you will check out my guest blog post!  It's entitled Making Your Creative Mark; Markedly So, and sets forth my five favorite ways to establish your creative time as sacred space.  Enjoy!

xox, T.